You can modify a style in MS Word using the Format, Style option using these steps:
1) Select Style from the Format menu
2) Select the style you want to modify from the list of styles on the left of the dialog box and click the Modify button
3) Click the Format button and you can choose to modify the Font, Paragraph, Tabs, Border, Language, Frame and Numbering.
4) When you have made your changes, click on OK
5) Click Close to accept changes to the style or click Apply to accept changes to the style and apply them to the active paragraph.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|